Donate Now

click here »


click here »


click here »

Need Food

click here »

Other Resources

SNAP (Food Stamps)
If you need help with long-term food assistance through the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP formerly known as Food Stamps), please visit the Connecticut Department of Social Services

Dial 2-11

2-1-1 is Connecticut’s free information and referral service. Simply by dialing 2-1-1, a toll-free number throughout Connecticut, callers can reach knowledgeable, multilingual staff and get information, referrals or seek help in a crisis. 2-1-1 operates 24 hours a day, every day of the year. TDD access is available. Click here for more information.

Summer Feeding Programs for Children

There are free summer meal locations throughout the state. Visit to find one near you.


News and Events

view more news »